HOST A $10 PORTRAITS FUNDRAISER
Schools | Early Childhood Centres | Day-cares | Kindergartens | Teams | Community Groups | Individuals
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding way to do some fundraising?
Every year Jack'n'Jill helps raise tens of thousands of dollars for organisations across New Zealand- let us help you!
Here's how it works:
- Book a date for your shoot - either a Saturday or Sunday
- We provide everything you need to promote the event in our comprehensive marketing kit
- Families choose their time slot, book in and pay their $15 sitting fee online
- On the shoot day, one of our highly experienced photography team will set up our mobile studio within your venue
- Families come at their allocated time slots to have family, sibling and individual childrens' portraits taken.
- After the shoot, photos are edited and put online for families to view and order - we even gift each family a digital image valued at $49 as a thankyou for attending.
YOU RECEIVE THE FULL $15 FOR EVERY FAMILY THAT ATTENDS PLUS 10% OF SALES*
Due to the popularity of our shoots, we recommend booking in early to secure your preferred date - call 0800 522 565 to book now.
GET A $10 FAMILY PORTRAIT
If you're looking for a fun, affordable way to get a family portrait, you've come to the right place.
All of our Jack'n'Jill $15 family portrait events are fundraisers - you're welcome to attend any of our events. Here's what to do:
- Find one of our upcoming shoots in your area here
- Choose your preferred time slot and pay your $15 online
- On the day of the shoot, arrive at the venue 5-10 minutes before your booked session
- During your shoot we'll take a wide range of poses for you including family portraits, portraits of the children together and individually
- After your photoshoot, the images will be put online for you to view and order.
- As a thank you for attending our fundraising events, you'll be eligible for a FREE DIGITAL IMAGE OF YOUR CHOICE (valued at $49) with additional digital images, framed prints and canvas options available online.
YOUR FULL $15 GOES TO THE ORGANISATION FUNDRAISING PLUS 10% OF SALES*