Ts and Cs
For Families Attending Our Shoots:
- One $10 sitting per family/household - people may only appear in one sitting.
- Your session must include a child under the age of 18 years
- Your free digital image must be chosen online before the cut off date using the coupon code supplied. Failure to choose your image before the cut off date makes the free digital image null and void.
- To qualify for your free digital image, you can’t have had a sitting with Jack’n’Jill or our sister company Pop-Up Portraits in the last 6 months and people in your sitting cannot appear in any other sitting.
- Your $10 booking fee is non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to move your booking to another time slot at the same or different venue as required - you will be notified via email and text of any amends to your booking.
- Our photoshoots are fundraising events and the host organisation will appreciate your support through the purchase of extra items from your portrait collection.
- Please choose your images carefully as no refunds are given on digital images or printed photos/canvas.
- Please supervise your children at all times within our mobile photography studio. You are responsible for the cost of replacement/repair of any damaged equipment caused by your family during your shoot.
- Covid-19 and other pandemics - our photoshoots can be ahead under alert levels 1 and 2 - you are required to follow the health & safety procedures set out by both the host organisation and the photography team at all times. Should your photoshoot not go ahead due to alert levels 3 and 4 - you will be provided with an appointment on a postponement date or at another venue/organisation.
$10 Family Portraits
- Once a shoot date is confirmed, it is subject to our cancellation policy (outlined below)
- You are required to promote your event to families within your centre, organisation or group as well as to the wider community.
- You are responsible for getting as many families booked into your shoot as possible. We ask for a minimum of 25 families but can accommodate up to 40 families at our shoots.
- Our shoots are for a full day and timings depend on the total number of families booked in. Please allow for your shoot to run from 7am until 8pm (this includes set up and pack down times).
- We require someone from your organisation to be on site for the duration of your shoot as Jack'n'Jill are not responsible for any damage or loss made on your premises during your event.
- You are eligible for the full $10 for every family that attends your shoot.
- You will receive 10% of sales (excluding Afterpay & Zip sales) made from your shoot before the cut off date.
- Covid-19 and other pandemics - our photoshoots can go ahead under alert levels 1 and 2. Should the date of your shoot fall into alert level 3 or 4, it will be postponed to the next available date in your region.
Once confirmed, we assign a photographer to your shoot. It is therefore vital that your shoot goes ahead. We request a minimum of 25 families for each shoot to be viable. If you fail to reach 25 families, we reserve the right to cancel at our discretion however we will discuss this with you. A $250 cancellation fee applies to shoots that do not go ahead due to low numbers or other circumstances. If your shoot is being undertaken by one of our travelling photographers, additional travel/accommodation costs may also be applicable if your shoot is cancelled. Payment is required within 7 days of invoice date and subjet to late payment fees and any legal costs assocaited with obtaining this cancellation fee.